By visiting www.spirityachts.com (the “Website”) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We may collect the following personal data about you:
- personal data you provide to us by filling in forms, or otherwise contacting us via, the website;
- personal data provided to us when downloading and using any of our mobile applications;
- personal data you provide to us when you attend any of our events or regattas;
- personal data you provide if you subscribe or request any of our services or if you enter into a competition or promotion run by us;
- personal data you provide to us when corresponding with us by phone, email or otherwise; and
- personal data you provide when applying for a job advertised or submitting a speculative job application and/or C.V.
When you use the Website or any of our mobile applications, we may automatically collect the following information which may include personal data:
- technical information including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Website (including date and time);
- products you viewed or searched for;
- page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs); and
- methods used to browse away from the webpage
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED?
The personal data you submit to us is used for any of the following purposes as well as for any purpose specified at the time of collection:
- to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- to provide you with information about other goods, services and events we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- to notify you about changes to our service; and
- to administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH?
We may share your personal data to third parties under the following circumstances:
- to conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process;
- to assist in the investigation of suspected illegal or wrongful activity. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction;
- to protect and defend our rights or property;
- to deal with any misuse of the Website;
- to sell, make ready for sale or dispose of our business in whole or in part including to any potential buyer or their advisers; and
- Your credit card number, bank account and other financial information will not be revealed to anyone, except with your express permission or if we are required to do so pursuant to credit card rules, a court order or other legal process.
WHEN DO WE TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA OVERSEAS?
We may transfer, store and/or process the personal data we collect from you outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”). By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing and/or processing.
You should be aware that countries outside the EEA may not offer the same level of data protection as the United Kingdom, however we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with the DPA.
Whilst we will use our best efforts to ensure the security of your personal data please be aware that we cannot guarantee the security of information transmitted over the internet.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
When you use our Website and provide us with your personal data you are agreeing that we may use your personal data for the purposes set out in this policy.
You have the right to:
opt-out by using the opt-out link on the bottom of all digital marketing material or by contact us directly (see contact information below).
request that we stop sending you marketing information. We will inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for marketing. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us on the Contact Information details set out below.
apply for a copy of the data we hold about you if you are a UK resident.
request that we correct or remove any personal data which we hold about you which you believe is inaccurate or out of date. Note all invoicing data is held in compliance with HRMC regulations.
You can exercise the above rights by contacting us using the Contact Information set out below.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This policy only applies to this Website. The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from other websites including (but not limited to) those of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
CONTACT INFORMATION AND OPT-OUT INFORMATION
Please contact us if you would like to make corrections to any personal data you have provided to us or if you no longer wish to receive future correspondence from us or wish to withdraw your consent to sharing your personal data with others.
The contact details are as follows: email@example.com
Please include your name and address so we are able to easily identify you.
If you would prefer to contact us via post please send any correspondence to the below address:
Spirit Yachts Ltd
Ipswich Haven Marina
New Cut East